Wellllllllll it was an eventful couple of weeks since my last post, what with me suddenly nearly dying of something called infective endocarditis. It happens. Out of nowhere, seemingly. Such is life, which I still have, and will damn well make the most of every single day. Still in hospital, gonna be here for about 4 weeks, sooooooo... I may as well draw! Just so glad I still can. <3 Please folk, don't take any things for granted ever, fluke illnesses do happen and do leave you messed up. Life rocks, live it.
I drew some sci-fi authors! And HP Lovecraft because I love his creepy face. I've read stuff by all these guys and they're all awesome, but mainly I love how varied and eccentric authors look. You get the stuffed-suit kind, and then you get Neal Stephenson with his luxuriantly twisty beard. If I were a man, I would have such a beard. Men, consider it!
Anyway, enjoy these dudes. I think I'll do some fantasy ones next.
These are AWESOME! :D Would be really cool if you did a series of authors from different genres - though my main reason for wanting this is because I'd love to see you draw Gaiman! George R R Martin would be fun too, grizzly man!!! (Oh and Stephen King because he looks crazy weird). You live that life!!!
ReplyDeleteHeh, gonna draw Gaiman for sure, I love his crazy hair! Wow, Stephen King is scary-lookin'. I need an excuse to draw Giger.. I love how many creative people are good character designs in themselves.
ReplyDeleteYAY! :D You could do a series of different occupations with sub catagories! Like authors - horror, fiction, fantasy. Artists - comic, conceptual, classic and so on. Scientists would be awesome! So many cool looking scientists, and classical composers! :D
ReplyDeleteThe only thing I can think is Philip K Dick saying "I DO COCAINE!"
ReplyDelete